WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF PUBLIC LIABILITY ACCIDENTS?
- Inform the Company as soon as the accident occurs.
- In case of physical injury, the injured needs to be taken to the nearest hospital in an agreement with Fidelity (kindly refer to the list of hospitals in agreement with the company), along with the Declaration of Accident attached to the insurance policy.
- LA MEDICALE (Fidelity’s representative at hospitals) shall coordinate with the hospital to provide the injured with the necessary services and care, and get the hospital’s approval on behalf of Fidelity.
- LA MEDICALE will inform Fidelity about the accident's details and costs to undertake the necessary measures as per the contract’s terms.
- In case of material damage, Fidelity shall send one of its representatives to assess the losses.