WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF MARINE ACCIDENTS?
- Send a reservation letter immediately to the cargo company.
- Call Fidelity as soon as you notice any damage or loss of your merchandise, whether it occurred in Lebanon or abroad, and present the following documents:
- - The insurance policy
- - The bill of lading- The invoice
- - The packing list
- - The reservation letter
- Fidelity will appoint the appropriate marine expert, whether in Lebanon or abroad, to assess the accident and determine its causes, circumstances, and the endured damages.
- Fidelity will study the report, and evaluate the measures to be taken while taking into consideration the recovery that should be collected from the responsible party for the endured damages.