WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A MOTOR ACCIDENT?
- Immediately contact one of the experts listed in the motor expert booklet.
- Do not negotiate, admit responsibility, or pay any amount to anyone without prior written approval from Fidelity.
- Visit your branch within 24 hours to fill out a declaration form, and evaluate your car’s damage before repair.
- If the car is not in a running condition, please call the towing service on the phone no. listed on the top of your policy (01-870222 for FAST; 70-870700 or 04-400678 for SODEPEX) to transport it to the nearest garage.
- In case of bodily injury call La Medicale on 01-502430/1/2 to follow up on the injured passengers in hospitals.
*1- The towing service is provided by companies in agreement with Fidelity, and its quality service is out of Fidelity’s control.
*2- In light of the roads’ infrastructure and the towing trucks service levels in Lebanon, kindly expect a delivery time not less than a 90 minutes from the moment you order the towing truck.