CAR INSURANCE IN LEBANON
Do you need affordable full coverage car insurance? The first thing that needs to be mentioned is that there is no such thing as full coverage car insurance in Lebanon. Every insurance policy has limitations and exclusions for items such as wear and tear, maintenance and negligent actions by the insured. The term full car coverage insurance in lebanon is usually referring to a policy with the following coverage:
1. First party car insurance coverage.
- Comprehensive-- This coverage is for damage caused to the insured vehicle by a loss due to something other than collision. Typically, this will be fire, theft, vandalism and weather damage.
- Collision-- Collision coverage is for damage to the insured vehicle by a loss due to collision with another object.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance-- This is usually 24 hour coverage in the event of a mechanical or other problem with your vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement-- In the event that the insured vehicle becomes useless, this coverage will provide a limited amount of reimbursement for a rental car.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage-- Uninsured motorist coverage kicks in when the insured vehicle is damaged in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. It also provides coverage for bodily injury to the insured driver and passengers.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage-- Underinsured motorist coverage differs from uninsured motorist coverage in that it requires that the responsible party is insured but carries limits lower than those on your underinsured motorist coverage.
- Medical Payment Coverage-- This coverage provides coverage for injury medical payments to an insured driver and passengers in the event of a loss.
2. Third party auto coverage, uninsured vehicle along with its driver and passengers.
- Bodily Injury-- This coverage is for the medical bills as well as the general damages caused to the third party driver and passengers in the event that the insured driver is at fault for the damage.
- Property Damage -- Similar to Bodily Injury, it covers the vehicle or other property damaged by the insured driver in an at-fault accident.
In order to get this coverage, you need to follow the below common ways to get the full car insurance coverage in Lebanon.
1-Through the internet-- This is quickly becoming the most popular way to obtain an offer for car insurance. Direct your browser to a major insurance carrier's website and follow the links to get the offer. You may receive an instant quotation or you may get a phone call or email shortly after requesting the quotation. There are many sites with free car insurance offer in lebanon, so don't use any service that makes you pay for car insurance quotation in lebanon.
2-Over the phone-- Contact your current car insurance carrier directly. Check your Declarations Page of your policy to find a phone number for policy services. Once you have the number, call and request a quote for the listed coverage.
3-Contact a local insurance agent-- The traditional way of obtaining a quotation is to visit your local insurance agent and request an offer.
Once you have your car insurance offer, review the coverage and make sure that the limits are adequate for your needs. Contact the insurance company to let them know that their quotation is acceptable and that you would like car insurance.